Translate my blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

Finally a post!

Okay I feel so bad, I haven't been keeping my writing up lately. I'm so sorry...I'll try to do better. Now on with it. Today is Friday the 13th, now that's scary. I'm not really superstitious, but Friday the 13th is still scary, it seems to be a pretty bad day for me. Just now as I'm writing this I have a sore throat and a killer migraine. So to be clear I despise all Mondays and dislike Friday the 13th, so there now you know.

Okay moving on to the topic. First off, did any of you look into those books I posted last? If not, why not? If yes, what do you think so far? I really hope you guys liked them. Second, I've been watching a lot of Scarecrow and Mrs. King, great show for those of you who haven't watched it I totally recommend it! It's funny, cute, and full of action. You can watch all episodes on YouTube, try it, you'll love them.

Also wow this has to be one of my most boring posts ever. I need to liven this up a bit. Any suggestions? No? I'm stuck. You know what I'll make it up to you guys in my next post, no guaranties.

Well just because this was so boring I have decided to post the first episode of Scarecrow and Mrs. King. That's makes up for this boredom a little, right? I know I have no faith in myself, I'll also work on that. Enjoy the video!:


Hope you like it! And if you want the rest just look up Scarecrow and Mrs. King Full Episodes on YouTube. Good luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment